Reiki is the Universal flow of energy inflused with the passion and love of the person giving.
I am a proud member of the International Association of Reiki Practitioners and wanted to share some of their images. They have a wonderful monthly newletter as well as a variety of Reiki resources. The website is www.iarp.org.
Some Of The Reiki Healing Health Benefits:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
- It accelerates the bodie's self-healing abilities,
- Aids better sleep,
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with accute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
- Helps relieve pain,
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
- Supports the immune system,
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body,
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
When we are relaxed, stress-free, we are able to restore our natural ability to heal.
Long term practice of whole-body reiki will restore the general condition of the body. It will open the energy channels and this will allow the body to deal properly and naturally with stress and build-up toxins and cope with anxiety and depression.
When a person is in good health, regular therapy will increase the bodies built-in defences. This will manifest itself as confidence and outward harmony in dealing with everyday events. The person will gain a positive outlook on life.
Reiki will also provide additional energy required to recover from illness.
A Reiki healing session can induce an extremely comfortable state of being that can bring alteration in the clients consciousness.
If used with other natural therapies (meditation, crystals, aroma therapy, Bach Flower remedies, homeopathy, etc.) Reiki will reinforce their effect.
It can be used also as complementary therapy, because Reiki is truly a complementary care. It complements and enhances the health care the patient receives in the hospital or from other health care providers.
Reiki healing complements Eastern and Western medicine and everybody can benefit from it.It is beneficial to the health of woman (even pregnant), man, children and it is also excellent to be used on animals (dogs, cats, horses), plants, water, etc.
Reiki healing energy is a tool for use at any moment, any time, any where for on-the-spot stress release, pain relief and quick energy.